Convert single or multiple components to virtually any IC footprint
ISI is the industry leader as the world’s largest volume IC manufacturer of adapter products, designing approximately 150 new adapters each year to help customers through semiconductor shortages, outages, FPGA EOL, FPGA PDN, etc. We can supply the adapter only, as well as provide a complete turn-key assembly by purchasing all the required components, solder the components to the top of the adapter, and test the completed assembly.
Why respin…. when you can adapt!
- Adapters solve IC obsolescence issues, replace EOL FPGAs, simplify manufacturing processes, and reduce host-PCB cost
- Low-NRE designs resolve temporary sourcing issues as well as permanent component replacements
- ISI can provide the adapter board or the assembled solution including sourcing components
- In many cases new component and interposer is less expensive than original IC
- Get a quote in less than 24 hours, prototypes in two weeks and volume production in four weeks