- Real-time 4 x HD SWIR, LWIR, and visible-spectrum video processing
- Medical imaging and diagnostic equipment
- Industrial inspection and machine vision
- Surveillance including facial recognition and license-plate monitoring
- Night-vision systems
- Defense including UAVs, helmet cameras, and smart weapons systems
- Any analog or digital-input sensor system ranging from acoustic to X-ray
Configurable FPGA computing systems resources are located near your sensor to reduce system-level size, cost, latencies, bandwidth requirements, and power consumption. Output options include 1/10 GigE & GigE Vision, LVDS, Camera Link, Aurora, RS-232, programmable pins, and custom formats.